Designing an outdoor kitchen need not be overwhelming.
If you are looking for assistance with your outdoor kitchen or BBQ area we can help. With over 13 years’ experience in designing and building outdoor kitchens and built in BBQ areas we are ideally placed to give you the best advice.
Our service includes:
- Site visits (where practicable)
- Advice on equipment required
- Full design service with 3D Design drawings
- Technical build CAD drawings
- Installation guides
- Technical support for contractors
- Complete design to build service (where practicable)
Our complete design and build service is not always practicable however, 90% of projects we get involved with are dealt with remotely with CAD drawings, technical documentation and telephone support available.
As the build is very simple and can be carried out by local trades such as builders, landscapers or garden designer, we find that we are not always competitive when the project is some distance from our offices (we are in Kent).
We do not charge for the design and support element and would be happy to outline some ideas if you could provide us with some idea of what you are looking to achieve, some images and measurements.
It is worth considering a number of key points at an early stage such as:
- What are looking to cook and for how many people?
- Do you have a preferred fuel type? Charcoal, gas or both?
- Are there any special dietary requirements?
- What equipment are you considering? BBQ, pizza oven, fridges, side burners?
- The location and space available.
- Are there services available you would require such as water, waste and power?
- What materials and finish would you like?
Do you have a budget to work to?
Consider how much you are looking to spend. Much like an indoor kitchen the variations can be numerous. Equipment and materials can vary immensely but bear in mind outdoor kitchens and BBQ areas can be a great investment.